Followers

Monday 25 March 2013

Meet Bertie

Bertie the Bichon
This is Bertie, he is a small Bichon with a big personality. He is 15 and counting and beginning to show his age, he is mostly deaf and completely blind but provided we do not move things can find his way around.

The car is done and I am poorer but safe and mobile again, it was only at the garage for 3 hours but it felt like forever and no I did not sleep. I did 3 loads of washing, well the sun was shining and I did not like to waste it, and then waded through a pile of ironing.

I found a beef casserole in the freezer and made big Yorkshire puddings for dinner, oh and steamed some cabbage to make it healthy. I dug my camera out to take some photos but it seems to be in a coma or possibly dead, I have a friend at work who knows cameras so he will have a look tomorrow for me. Good job my birthday is on the horizon I feel a new one is needed.

When I dug the casserole out I rescued a chicken which is destined to feed us tomorrow and twice more after that  It will be cooked with Thyme, butter and Maple Syrup, I found the recipe on Kaleidoscope of Colours this morning, I will let you know what it was like.

I love to cook and to eat good food, I watch my weight as best as I can. I rush around at work, walk Ben daily for up to an hour and that helps. I would like to lose a stone but am not going to beat myself up about it. Once we get some Spring like weather I will be in the garden not the kitchen and the excess fat will melt away.

I have a stack of washing up to do and then I want to have a look at my sewing pile, it needs a tidy up as it is beginning to resemble the Leaning Tower of Pisa. TTFN. Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments so take the plunge and join the conversation.