Followers

Thursday 7 December 2017

Time to take it easy for a bit.

I was up in good time this morning quite convinced that it was hospital day?! Even though we did that yesterday.

Not to worry, I did some work on the Elf slippers and watched a few Vlogmas goodies on You Tube. With a cup of tea of course.

I took Ben out for his little walk and it was grey, damp and windy, oh and a touch chilly. Then when it was time to take Rufus out the sky was blue and the sun was out to play. I was happy that there were 2 loads of washing to go out, they are now blowing quite happily in the wind,which is still quite chilly.

On the way back with Rufus I had a fast heartbeat and am a little breathless, so it is a day or 2 of resting upon my laurels (mmm that's a new way of writing bottom).

I have instructions from the Doc and intend to follow them to the 'nth degree, unlike a recipe.

I have my knitting by my side and there is the complete second season of Victoria on the sky box to keep hands and mind occupied.

The SO is at home today, that means that the kettle will be singing on a regular basis.

Dinner is in the fridge ready to reheat, the Lentil Ragu it smelled fantastic yesterday. (I had a sneaky taste and it is nom nom nom)
We will have some very cheesy scones with it, I have half a pot of cream that needs using and a piece of cheese with leeks that was heavily reduced.
The SO is a dab hand at baking. In fact he can cook just about anything except Yorkshire Pudding, like my Mum,s they are very lazy and do not rise.

On that note I have a cuppa at my elbow and instructions not to let it get cold.

                              TTFN                                     Pam

7 comments:

  1. Oh Pam....I am glad that you are following doctors orders and taking it easy and also that the SO is taking care of you today.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good plan, Pam. Look after yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam please take it easy and look after yourself, sending you love and love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look after yourself and take it easy.I also have a fast heart rate .It is always at least 80 but the doc says he won't do anything until it is over 100.What is your normal heart race and what does it go up to?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your comment about following instructions made me smile as I very rarely follow re pies or patterns but go free form! I guess in this case, following the doc's recommendations is essential. Don't you find that stews and Ragus are always do much better the next day?!
    LLJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take it easy like the doctor ordered. Sitting drinking tea and knitting is a perfect way to do so.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Follow those instructions and keep warm, relax and take it easy.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments so take the plunge and join the conversation.